Start a new topic

Did not receive license; limit remains 50 emails per day

I purchased a license for $29 and never received my activation key. My email limit remains 50 per day and I need to send many more emails as soon as possible.

3 people have this problem

Has anyone gotten any responses from their question or tickets?  I have not for 25 days!! 

I just emailed   amit@labnol.org that was noted on my paypal invoice. Dealing with same as I'm sure the initial email got rejected by our work server. I've now set it to accept, but need activation code resent.  

I entered cc info for the upgrade but never received the license key for the upgrade and cannot get a response from support.

@Caroline - We've resent the code to  car**@field**.org   

@Ann - Your email server is unable to receive external email. We have therefore resent the code to ann*@mac.com

@Dracarys - We are unable to find a transaction for your email address dracarysf**on@gmail.com - please let us know the email address you have put in the order for us to trace the transaction.

purchased a license for $29 and never received my activation key. My email limit remains 50 per day and I need to send many more emails as soon as possible.

haven't received a email

I purchased the $29 license and while I can see that the money was sent to you, I have not received an activation key.  I checked my spam folder as well and it's not there.  I need to use it ASAP.

We purchased a license and have not yet received our activation key.

paid 199 for YouTube uploaded did not receive key i want to get a refund

@marc - The program is auto activated when you purchase a license. You can send a link to the form to amit@labnol.org and we can check.

I purchased the license at $29 and applied the license key but my email limit remains at 50 per day. 

@Franz - Make sure you not logged into multiple Google accounts. It is likely that you applied the code in one Google account while sending the emails from another one.

Login or Signup to post a comment